I was in Florida working and staying at a Crowne Plaza in Ft. Myers. I was checking in to my hotel and the clerk said, "You are the guest of the day! Look at the monitor!" And this is what I saw. "What does that mean," I asked. It meant that I was upgraded to a suite, got a ticket for a free alcoholic beverage, ticket for a free breakfast, access to the Priority Club floor where they have fantastic hors d'oeuvres from 5-8 and milk and cookies from 8-9, + 1,000 extra pts added to my Priority Club account!!! And I was there two nights, so it was really pleasant!!! Occasionally good things happen on the road!Saturday, August 21, 2010
Guest of the Day
I was in Florida working and staying at a Crowne Plaza in Ft. Myers. I was checking in to my hotel and the clerk said, "You are the guest of the day! Look at the monitor!" And this is what I saw. "What does that mean," I asked. It meant that I was upgraded to a suite, got a ticket for a free alcoholic beverage, ticket for a free breakfast, access to the Priority Club floor where they have fantastic hors d'oeuvres from 5-8 and milk and cookies from 8-9, + 1,000 extra pts added to my Priority Club account!!! And I was there two nights, so it was really pleasant!!! Occasionally good things happen on the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome and what fun I'm sure it was!
ReplyDelete