Friday, May 15, 2009

Tired of looking at the last post

It has been 2 weeks since I last posted and I really have nothing new to write, but I was sick of looking at that sweater that has been there for 2 weeks so decided to write "something."

Let's see? What have I been doing?

#1. Knitting a lot

#2. Waiting for a call that baby girl is well on her way

#3. Finally got to ride my bike - my back isn't hurting any more

#4. Waiting for a call that baby girl is well on her way

#5. Working in my flowers when it isn't raining, which isn't often

#6. Waiting for a call that baby girl is well on her way

#7 - and the craziest one of all. I dreamed the other night that Andy texted me and said, "Baby girl is on her way!" Geez, he better NOT do that!!!

1 comment: