Sunday, March 1, 2009

Knitting for my granddaughter

In honor of my granddaughter's maternal grandfather I decided that I needed to knit something that my new granddaughter could learn from even before she traveled to Indiana and was able to share her grandfather's interests. Steve, I hope I did it justice!!! haha I have had so much fun looking for things to knit, not only for my granddaughter, but also for her 3 cousins who will be here before her. After that I'm going to have to get busy knitting for Christmas - after all, there are three other cousins that I can knit for, too!!!
It's pretty chilly here today (Sunday) and we have an inch of sleet on the ground, so I'm in for the day. Guess I'll get back to my knitting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Your granddaughter just kicked me to say that she is excitd about her new pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept the secret! I think the pig turned out great!! Also, we received your beautifully knitted hats in the mail today. Thank you! I can't wait to put them on Drew and Jordan and get some photos. :)

    ReplyDelete