I just got back from Cleveland, OH, after 5 days of work. We were in schools from 9-12 each morning and then trained from 3:30 - 6:30 each evening. The highlight of my trip was buying myself a new phone - an iphone - and learning to use it. My sweet son told me at Thanksgiving I should get one. I thought and thought about it and finally after seeing several people with one and seeing how amazing they are, I took the plunge. I texted my dear son saying, "I got an iphone." The response I got back was, "God help us all!" Later when I called him (by mistake) as I was learning to use my phone, he said he was just kidding when he told me to get one and that this would be the most underused piece of technology on the planet!!! I shall try my best to try to prove my child wrong. And my first try is the picture above. It is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Does it look a little like the Louvre Museum in Paris? It was designed by the same guy!!! Pretty good pic for a phone, huh? And the good part is I got it transferred from my phone to this blog!!!Next week I'm off to Tennessee and an evening with my brother in Nashville, fly to Atlanta on Wednesday and work there two days. After that it slows down bunches again.
On the 25th I get the results of my latest leukemia blood test. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm hoping for remission. It will be a year in March since I was diagnosed and it would be great to be in remission 1 year later!!
Modern technology is mostly beyond me so I'm impressed! Will pray for your health that all tests come back clear.
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed that you took and transferred this picture! Keep it up :) You will be in our prayers on the 25th. Safe travels...
ReplyDeleteAndy, Cathy, and Eli plus three