Well, it has been a week since I posted anything on here and I decided it was time to do so again. Since the last post I have found out that Andy and Stephanie are going to have a baby girl!! That was fun news. We are thrilled that she is "perfect," and so happy for Stephanie and Andy.
I have been to the dermatologist in Boone to have some small skin cancers removed and other than that have had nothing either exciting or not exciting to write about. I did find out that I have a job in Atlanta on Feb. 19 and 20th. That's great because I'm in TN on the 16th and 17th and can stay over on the night of the 17th before I fly to Atlanta and visit with my brother for the evening in Nashville. That's about all the news from here for now.
Glad your trip will not be all work - what fun that you get to spend time w/family along the way:) We too were excited with the baby news!!
ReplyDelete